Pat Pat found this awesome, and by awesome I mean Big Lots special-icious, onesie for Henry. I found a cowboy hat in his closet and the get-up was complete. Ha.
Well that's just got to be one of the best "after-dedication" outfits I've ever seen! I especially love the little "brown-panty-bottom" look going on...can we borrow it??
Really Ross? Your comment is coming from someone who puts his kids in chicken costumes (you made Arden wear tights), has them ride in a wagon/cage, and then tells them to fight each other in front of total strangers. How's this any different?
Model-T: defensiveness in a maternal unit is a sure sign that you're in deep doo-doo. Remember, the difference between exploitation of children and education of children is very subtle. The key question to ask yourself, Model-T, is this: did you get paid handsomely? And I'm not talking about getting to keep the cowboy outfit after the photo shoot. I'm talking about benjamins, extra cookies, another dose of milk, that sort of thing. Get yourself a lawyer kid.
teehee! that's hilarious! he looks so happy to be sporting such a classy outfit as well! : ) smocks from shreveport and onsies from Big Lots, that guy has style! : ) can't wait to see him in only a few weeks!
5 comments:
Well that's just got to be one of the best "after-dedication" outfits I've ever seen! I especially love the little "brown-panty-bottom" look going on...can we borrow it??
Model-T, she's hit rock bottom. Do something dude. Seriously. It's going to get worse before it gets better, and I fear you'll be tarnished for life.
Really Ross? Your comment is coming from someone who puts his kids in chicken costumes (you made Arden wear tights), has them ride in a wagon/cage, and then tells them to fight each other in front of total strangers. How's this any different?
Model-T: defensiveness in a maternal unit is a sure sign that you're in deep doo-doo. Remember, the difference between exploitation of children and education of children is very subtle. The key question to ask yourself, Model-T, is this: did you get paid handsomely? And I'm not talking about getting to keep the cowboy outfit after the photo shoot. I'm talking about benjamins, extra cookies, another dose of milk, that sort of thing. Get yourself a lawyer kid.
teehee! that's hilarious! he looks so happy to be sporting such a classy outfit as well! : ) smocks from shreveport and onsies from Big Lots, that guy has style! : ) can't wait to see him in only a few weeks!
Post a Comment