Monday, September 22, 2008

Henry's Dedication

Sunday, September 21

Before ceremony
Tom introducing our family

After ceremony
Lunch afterwards
Kate, Megan, Walter, and Brent (Brent- I bet you wouldn't have made such a silly face if you knew this would be on the Internet:)
Henry's cousins, Ella and Thomas
Henry's grandparents
The honoree



Post dedication photo op:

Henry and his new Bible
Note to self- take pic before wearing... a little wrinkled

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Love his outfit! So cute! And the honoree just looks so handsome...especially in the picture with his new bible...he really look eager to read it!

Lauren said...

What is a dedication? Is that like baptism? am confused.... but he is just the cutest thing! What type of camera do you use? I want one :)

Amy Mc said...

"Henry" is such a cutie pie in that outfit- how angelic! Did his poop seep out of his diaper onto that one too??? :0)just kiddin
You look so pretty too!

Cassie said...

Love Henry's outfit! Where did ya get it? I am looking for one for Alex. :)

Cassie said...

Love Henry's outfit! Where did you get it? I am looking for one for Alex. :)