On Saturday, we hosted a baby shower for my good friend Jenny.
Amy and I were in charge of the invites and decorations, so here are a few pics of our creations :)
Kristen ordered these cute chocolate bars as favors. They had Bekah's (Jenny's baby) name on them instead of "Hershey's"
The one on the left is supposed to be a dachshund (Jenny has a sweet one-Charlie).
Amy made the tutu and my niece's ballet slippers came in handy.
Miserable Henry.
(He got sick last Wednesday and is still recovering... much better though. Tom was on call on Saturday so Henry had to come with me to the shower... bummer for both of us)







4 comments:
oh my goodness, everything is precious!! thats all I could say when I saw each picture...prec-ious. :) and I think your tutus and onesies are fab! what a special shower for Jenny! I am sad I couldn't be there!
You know Kristen Seamans?! My mom is best friends with her husband's step mom. My mom is throwing her a shower in Houston. :) Small world!!!
everything was so special, thanks again rebekah! and just in case you forget, I LOVE THE ONSIES! love the last pic of henry too!
The onesies and diaper cake looked awesome!! And what a great picture of you girls. Looked like a great shower.
Post a Comment