Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Madeline's Birthday

This weekend, we took the trek back to Shreveport for my niece's 5th birthday party.

(Tom also played in an Kappa Sig alumni golf tournament- more on that, later)
Saturday morning, she had a party with her friends at a bounce house place.

Henry's 1st taste of cake




Later that day, we went over to my sister's for a barbeque and fun outside.





This pic makes me laugh. He's trying to look so tough on his cousin's pink 4 wheeler.

We had a great time!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

That's exactly the face he is making! I have never seen such a tough guy face on him, and on a pink 4 wheeler at that! I love it Rebekah and that is going to be my new favorite picture of him! ( before it was his christmas card pic that still makes Zack and I smile!)