Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rebekah May Burkhart

This morning, while I was still lying in bed -trying to take advantage of the fact that Tom was up with Henry, I heard from the kitchen, "Hey! They had their baby!"
"Who, Tom?"
"The Burkharts!"
(I jump out of bed) "Oh my goodness!"
Proud Daddy, Zach, had texted Tom.
Baby Rebekah wasn't supposed to be here until April 10th, but made her arrival a little early.
Jenny did great and everyone is doing well.
Tom and I decided since he is on vacation this week, that we would take a day trip to Austin to go see the new baby.
Beautiful Rebekah May
Beautiful new mom Jenny
Henry meets his newest friend


The 2 Rebekahs... I think it's a great name :)

One of Jenny's dearest friends, Cassie, came to visit, too.
It was good to finally meet her after hearing so much about her and stalking her blog.


Proud Daddy, Dr. Zach!

We love you Burkharts and are so excited for your new chapter in your life!!

3 comments:

Amy Mc said...

Thanks for posting pics- she's a beauty...and I happen to be fond of the name too!

Cassie said...

It was so good to meet you yesterday! And Henry too!! Too bad we didn't have more time to hang out or even better- a playdate for the boys! :(
Great pictures! I have almost the exact same post to make! ha!

Jenny said...

Thanks again for coming down to see us Rebekah, it meant so much to us! : )You Louis' are the best! Oh and I am currently washing all your clothes, getting ready to give them all back to you, I can't believe it, I feel like you just gave them to me!