Monday, May 11, 2009

Sarah Grace, SciPort, & Steaks

On Thursday, Henry and I made the journey east to meet Henry's newest cousin, Sarah Grace.

So sweet


Henry only fell on Sarah Grace once :)




On Friday, Elizabeth, the girls, Henry, and I took my grandmother out to lunch for Mother's Day. (no pic)
Later that day, we took the kiddos to a children's science museum.
It was neat to see Henry's face light up when we walked in the door.
Unfortunately, we got there at 4:40, and the place closed at 5... we told Madeline and Henry to play extra fast.








The cousins


Friday night, Henry and I went to my good friend, Kristen's, birthday dinner at her parents' house. Henry had fun playing with his friend, Thomas and I got to enjoy a yummy steak dinner.
Thanks for letting me celebrate with you, Kristen!


On Saturday, we headed back home.
It was kind of a whirlwind trip, but definitely worth seeing our family and friends.

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

Sarah Grace is beautiful!! And I love all of the pictures from the museum!