Friday, July 10, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

(On Cinco de Mayo 2009,
the Louis household had it's own reason to celebrate...)


Waiting for Daddy to come home...

H- "Hey Daddy! I've got something to show you!"


T-"What do you have there, Henry?"



T-"Was that what I thought it was?"




H-"Look what Mommy peed on!"













T-"Son, this plus sign means you will have a baby brother or sister!"

H-"What??"



T-"Yep, Henry. On January 14th, 2010, your life will change..."
(Stick was thoroughly cleansed with a bleach wipe before handling:)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

what wonderful news. congrats to you, tom, and henry.

Amy Mc said...

Ole! Love this post, so very "Rebekah". I am so happy for you!

Melissa said...

Congratulations Rebekah!!!

Mary Pat said...

Haha!! This is hilarious! I can't wait to hear if Henry is getting a little brother or sister!

timmonstimes said...

Oh yippee! Congratulations:) Mom and I are both reading this so this is from both of us!!! Couldn't be happier for you guys!

Jenny said...

oh that was awesome! i love how you captured this super special moment with your boys! i knew you were going to say something about the stick being cleaned, teehee!

sara lindsey said...

oh.my.gosh! congratulations! i'm going to kill tom at the hospital tomorrow...how can he possibly keep such a fantastic secret?! we are so, so excited for you!