Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whew!

This Saturday was a busy one!

Henry and I (Tom had to work) started out by going
to our friend's, Selah's, 3rd Birthday "Par-tea".

I left my camera in the car, so here is the cute invite to her party
hanging on my fridge.

We had a fun time, but we couldn't stay long...




We had to zoom off to Mike's Graduation Party.
He just graduated from SMU with his MBA, and his wife, Kristen, and baby girl, Ava, threw him a celebration party.

I know Kristen is so proud of her husband!
Congrats, Mike!



Rocky and Amy left Brinley home with Grandma = smart parents!
Even though I'm sure they missed their little one, they were able to have a relaxing time.



Henry had a great time swimming, eating, and playing with some new friends.
(Somehow we forgot to take a pic of all the kiddos!)


After Mike's party, we headed home.
Henry began his afternoon nap (we're trying to transition to one nap) in the car.



As soon as Henry woke up (don't worry, I did take him out of the car and he finished his nap in the comfort of his room), we zoomed over to Michael's 1st birthday party.

Henry enjoyed playing dominoes with the birthday boy.


THANK GOODNESS Tom came over as soon as he got off work.
Henry was glad to see his daddy and I was able to take a breather.

Tom and Jordan, high school buds, with their happy sons.


Desarae and Michael


That evening, Walter and Megan, came over to our house to say their "good-byes"
(or as we like to say "see you soons").
We will miss them so much, but we look forward to seeing what God has in store for them as they began their new lives in Charlotte.

(pic from Megan's birthday 2 years ago)

It was a crazy, busy day, but it was so fun spending it with so many wonderful people!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Delaney said...

Whew! I'm exhausted just reading this!

Mary Pat said...

That par-tea invitation is adorable! Henry has been a busy boy with all his birthday parties!!

Jenny said...

oh wow, you did have a busy day, you social butterflies! : ) you did well mom! : ) bekah is soooo excited about seeing henry very very soon! yipee!

Casey B said...

That Michael is a cutie pie!

Amy Mc said...

And no, i wasn't skinny dipping!!!