Saturday, September 12, 2009

Whoop, there it is...

Tom and I went to his 10 year high school reunion on Friday night...
I took the opportunity to take a pic of my growing belly (22 weeks) with the Senior Class President.
We had a good time catching up with Tom's old friends.
That night, Henry had his 1st sleepover with PatPat and PawPaw and had a blast- thank you guys so much!!!
On Saturday morning, we slept til 8:30... went to have breakfast by ourselves... it was nice.


5 comments:

Cassie said...

oh my word you are so cute! what a precious lil baby bump! I cant believe your showing so much since I saw you last! How fun!! :)

Kristen said...

perfectly skinny except for that cute bump of yours. Love the post title, I was singing it in my head! Glad you had fun at the reunion.

Mary Pat said...

You both look great!! I agree about the baby bump Rebekah...so cute!

I also love the new header picture!

Jenny said...

oh the outfit was perfect! you looked beautiful and pregnant! glad you had so much fun!

Amy Mc said...

You guys are picture perfect...if I had looked like you maybe I would have gone to my high school reunion! Hot Mama!