Some photos from the end of September:
Henry and I went to Ella's first soccer game.
During half time, PawPaw kicked the ball around with some of his grandsons.
Henry got to be the goalie.
Henry, Thomas, Arden (in from New Orleans), and PawPaw
Ella was the real goalie. The Ponytails won their first game.We went to Shreveport for my friend's engagement party.
Trisha is getting married in December, and I probably won't be able to make it to her wedding.
I'm glad we got to at least make it to this shindig.
About to leave for the party (thanks Jenny for the dress!)The next day, we had brunch with my parents, Elizabeth and her two girls.
Madeline showing off her first missing tooth.Lately, Henry has been enjoying putting on our shoes... or as he calls them "shhhhhhs"


Our last Ranger game of the year. :(
We bought tickets for the playoffs in hopes that they made it, but unfortunately they didn't.







2 comments:
So much has been going on! I think I've said it before, but I love the family header picture!
You look great in that dress for the engagement party! What a hot momma!!
I can't wait to see Henry next week - he's grown so much! And what a little ladies man at that play date!
oh you looked so much better than i ever did in that pink dress! : ) henry is so cute in his argyle sweater!
Post a Comment