On Friday night, we met up with some friends to enjoy the sights and sounds of the Fair.
We always love going to see the car show.


It was great spending time with little Brinley...
(Brinley was a trooper the whole time. I just think this pic is the cutest. sorry Amy)
... and baby Witt. (The Hartzlers were in town for a conference)

Of course we had to get our Fletcher's Corn Dogs.

Henry's 1st taste of the delicacy.

The girls

Tom getting psyched about the Fried Butter. It was really good. Tasted like a buttery biscuit.

Henry and I were supposed to go back to the fair on Tuesday with a bunch of friends, but due to illnesses, it got canceled.
Henry enjoyed the bird show for about 15 mins.


It was great spending time with little Brinley...
(Brinley was a trooper the whole time. I just think this pic is the cutest. sorry Amy)... and baby Witt. (The Hartzlers were in town for a conference)

Of course we had to get our Fletcher's Corn Dogs.

Henry's 1st taste of the delicacy.

The girls

Tom getting psyched about the Fried Butter. It was really good. Tasted like a buttery biscuit.

Henry and I were supposed to go back to the fair on Tuesday with a bunch of friends, but due to illnesses, it got canceled.
Luckily, Tom works real close to the fair grounds. So Henry and I met Tom for dinner.
Henry enjoyed the bird show for about 15 mins.








4 comments:
Your family smells like a corn dog.
I thought the same thing about that wierd animal with way too many horns. Glad yall had fun at the fair and Henry got his first taste of the corny dogs.
great tour of the fair! we are still mourning the loss of the fair and, of course, seeing great buds like y'all!
What a cute family picture! I hate that we missed our fair trip - maybe next year!
Post a Comment