The Louis family had a busy weekend.
We first met our friends,the Pettkes, at the pumpkin patch so we could take each other's pics. This was quite an adventure. The boys, Henry and Luke, didn't want anything to do with family pics.
Here are Tom and Michelle trying to corral the boys... before they ran into the street.
I was trying to get Henry to hold the pumpkin... he didn't. I look silly.
His face makes me laugh.
The 2 crazies playing in the parking lot.... don't worry, it was a safe environment.After the pumpkin patch fiasco, we headed over to the Huntley's to bring them dinner and meet sweet Baby Ava Grace.
I couldn't get Henry to stand next to her.... I guess that's better than him poking her eyes out.On Saturday, we were productive. We cleared out the guest bedroom (yes, there is a mattress sitting in the middle of our living room floor until it finds it's home- Henry enjoys jumping on it, thinks its the best thing).....

... And we put together Henry's new crib.
All ready to sleep in his new bed.
We moved Henry's old crib to the nursery and I finished her crib skirt. I'll post those pics later.
After church on Sunday, we met my mom and my grandparents in Dallas for lunch.

Henry enjoying some after lunch literature with Mimi (I've given up on M'Dear... no other grandkids call her that, so it was getting confusing)
Henry showing Papaw the Elmo Dog book.
As always, so nice to see my grandparents. They are so special to me.



4 comments:
Sweet pictures! Love the silly one of henry with his tongue out. And the one with your grandfather.
You got some great pumpkin patch pictures! The family picture turned out great...and Henry's funny face is so cute!
I guess henry is just not a fan of the pumpkin patch. :) and is he naked in the crib pic!!?? Rebekah! haha
Your family pictures are always so freakin gorgeous! Even if Henry doesn't cooperate!
Post a Comment