Saturday, November 28, 2009

Last Shreveport Hoorah

I wanted to spend a little time in Shreveport (with nothing planned to do) before Baby Margaret Gray comes. So I decided to pack Henry up and go a couple of days before Thanksgiving.


Tuesday night, we went over to my grandmother's for dinner. Henry got to spend some quality time with his cousin, Sarah Grace. (sister, Madeline, was already with her other grandmother in South Louisiana)


The next morning, I commissioned my mom to trim Henry's hair.
It was not a pleasant time for any of us. For safety reasons, I had to hold down his hands instead of documenting the experience.



Henry had lots of fun playing with MiMi's toys.

(that's a doll in the background, not a real person- yes, it is very scary)

Wednesday night, Sarah, Leif, and little Liam arrived.

Papa with his 2 grandsons


Sarah and Liam, playing while I cooked pumpkin pies.

We had a relaxing time hanging out with my family.

It was weird to think that's the last time I'll go to the Port with only 1 child.... Heaven knows I won't be returning without Tom for a long time.

No comments: