We've made several attempts to "see" Santa this holiday season.
First stop- the Santa at Calloways Nursery.
When Henry first saw Santa, he smiled and waved, but as we got closer, his grip became tighter. He wouldn't dare let me put him down.
So we walked around the nursery for a while to "acclimate" Henry to his North Pole surroundings.
smelling the trees
making an ornamentThen I decided it was time. I thought I was so clever in giving Santa one of Henry's toys- hoping he would be more willing to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. Ha!...
... What he wanted was to get out of Santa's lap!
So we went over to color a Christmas card for a solider before we left.






7 comments:
hilarious.
priceless.
love it!!! poor sweet henry! we will see how alex does, but this is probably a preview for me! :)
Henry is at the top of my list for "funniest photo with Santa" this year:) He's still so stinking cute, even when he is terrified!
oh this post, like all of henry's posts, made me giggle so much! gosh liz is right, priceless!
Haha! I love the picture of Henry coloring and Santa in the background. I can just imagine what Henry's reaction would be if he saw Santa standing there!
I can hear Henry in 10 years......."and I've always wondered why I'm afraid of old people...... especially those with beards....."
Post a Comment