Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1 month check up and Goop

Last week we finally got to have Margaret's 1 month check up.
She seems to be growing right along!
11 lbs 2 oz (80th %)
23 1/4 inches (93rd %)
She got 1 shot... cried a little, but then was comforted in knowing that her band-aid matched her gown.

When my doctor walked into the room, he took one look at Henry and asked "What's wrong with him?"
I had noticed Henry's eye was kinda swollen when he woke up that morning.
I guess the doctor noticed it, too.... along with his chapped cheeks and chin- but that's another story.
Doc prescribed him an antibiotic, thank goodness because:

He didn't look that bad here:


But when he woke up from his nap, it was a different story.

He's all better now!
And I think Miss Margaret is currently going through a growth spurt- Wowza!

2 comments:

Mary Pat said...

Great job Margaret Gray and Mom on the growing!!

Poor Henry - that picture is so sad! Is it bad that it kind of makes me laugh though???

I'm glad that he's feeling better now!

Elizabeth Delaney said...

The picture makes me laugh, too.
: ) So glad the dr. wrote a Rx! Is he all better?