Are you kidding me???? This girl never ceases to amaze me, she is hilarious with her advancement in everything! She is "gifted" for sure! And trust me, as a Kinder teacher, I would know : ).
That is hilarious!!! I just know my next kiddo will be daring, unlike my first:) We are all too familiar with that slide. We hang there the entire time we go to that park:)
5 comments:
WHAT?!?! I can't get over this video! Very impressive Margaret Gray!! I love when Henry comes climbing up the other side.
Are you kidding me???? This girl never ceases to amaze me, she is hilarious with her advancement in everything! She is "gifted" for sure! And trust me, as a Kinder teacher, I would know : ).
You go Marge! Wow, this little gal never ceases to amaze me!
Wow! That is super impressive! We can't wait to see all of her skills in person :) She is so cute!!!! And Henry is getting so big! I can't believe it!
That is hilarious!!! I just know my next kiddo will be daring, unlike my first:) We are all too familiar with that slide. We hang there the entire time we go to that park:)
Post a Comment