Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Tree Farm 2010

(If you want to revisit our last 2 years at the Walls Family Tree Farm click here for 2008 and here for 2009)
I think this is the 8th year I've gone Christmas tree hunting with the Louis Family and I was excited to take Margaret Gray on her 1st hunt.
PawPaw, PatPat, the Wood Family, and Link the dog were all there, too.
PatPat and PawPaw were quick with their search and found their tree in record time.























MG got a handful of Tom's hair











This year PatPat did a little online research and bumped up our post-tree hunting dining experience.
This Mexican restaurant was a step up from our usual American cheese-serving restaurant.
Out with El Nogalito... in with Taqueria Dos Aces.
Plus, we celebrated Brent's birthday- only Terrell's finest for him!

Kids behaved, food was good... it was a great day!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Delaney said...

LOVE the pic of Henry in the little house. So cute.
Yay Christmas!!!