Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Family Photos

For my 30th birthday (back in November) a group of my girlfriends got together and gave me a photo session with Sarabella Photography.


Amy had used Sarah before and I was excited to use her, too.






I think we got some good photos.


Well, not this one... the kids were done by this time














It was Henry's 3rd birthday that day


































Thanks Amy, Mary Pat, Jenny, Meagan, Sari, and Kristen!

It was such a precious gift!!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great photos!

Mary Pat said...

Such sweet pictures of your beautiful family!!

Cassie said...

love the family shot as the header- its really good! your kids are so photogenic! They are all really pretty pictures but I see what you mentioned about lack of flowers ;)

The Taylor Farm said...

Hey Rebekkah! I LOVE your family photos. hope all is well, I am going to send an email out this week, want to hopefully get together. missing you...

Jenny said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! You really are the magazine family that they say you are! : )

timmonstimes said...

I love them! And seriously, could MG's eyes be any prettier? Partnered with those precious curls...oh my word!!! Henry is such a big boy! I can't get over it!!! So cute:)