Our first getaway from the house was down the island to Fort Gaines.

MG's favorite spot was the gift shop.... didn't blame her- it was air conditioned.

Alice and Henry found a passage way and all the cousins followed them.

Little did the parents know, the aforementioned passage way had no guardrail, and we were thankful no one fell 20 feet to the bottom.
One evening we drove across Mobile Bay to meet up with Brent's mom, eat dinner, and go swimming in the bay.
Too bad a big windy storm blew through at the same time we wanted to swim.
Luckily, Brent knew of a covered pavilion at a great local park where we could enjoy our dinner while the storm blew over and went back to the bay after we ate.

Henry wasn't too excited.

Margaret loved jumping off the dock.

Kate got this great pic of Thomas, Alice, and Ella.

Sam and Addie got a good shot, too.

Love MG looking up at Tom... wish I wasn't looking off to who knows where.

Crazies.
Finally, we went to the aquarium on the island.
2 comments:
Awesome pics! I love Margaret's blue outfit and your belly is so cute!
haha...love those deep sea diver hat pics :) and what a cool display of animals you can touch but I cant help but gag a little...and I see a really cute lil belly in there :)
Post a Comment