Monday, August 15, 2011

A day in the life...

Started out this morning picking up my camera!!! It's fixed- hallelujah! Now I just need to spend some time figuring out how to really use it... not just setting it to "no flash" mode.


So in celebration of my reunion, I took too many pics today.


After getting some special Sonic breakfast drinks, we headed out to my doctor's appointment for my big 21 week ultrasound.





MG couldn't wait, can't you tell??





Kids did well during the sono. (Tom was working at a different hospital and was unable to join us... even though I kept thinking he was going to surprise me and just show up.ha.)


Baby is doing great! Everything looked perfect!


Stickers kept the kids entertained while I was visited with my OBGYN. Margaret had a great ol' time putting her stickers all over my arms and legs.


Kids even did well while I met with the insurance lady in the office.
It was a long morning at the doctor's office.


Got back home in time for lunch.






And some baseball before naps.





His form makes me smile :)
Other things that made me laugh while playing baseball, Henry stopped to "spit" (hasn't quite got the hang of it yet) before throwing the ball to me, just like he sees his daddy do and he tries to slide into "home plate".... after hitting the ball, Henry runs around the yard touching various trees, returns to home plate and falls to the ground.... just like he see "his friend" Josh Hamilton do.


Told you she tries to carry everything all at once!



Naptime was enjoyed by all.

"Mom, I'm trying to go to sleep here."




Snack time

MMmmm.. dry cereal.


Went to the grocery store. Had dinner.




Tom had to work late, but got home in time to play some more baseball, per Henry's request, before bedtime.






Random shot of these scary lizards that live on our trees.




Self portrait- 21 weeks

Can't (well, actually, I can) believe I wore this shirt in public.... a little small.

Sweet baby.


And to end the day, my super sweet husband just made cookies and brought them to me, along with some ice cream, while I sit on my rear on the couch watching Design Star.



Good day.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Delaney said...

Whoa. Henry looks like a pro! Impressive!
What great pictures.

Megan said...

Love all the pictures! All your kiddos are so cute and precious...including baby to be! Glad to hear that all is well! And you look so good!!!! No fair :)

Jenny said...

gosh that was a great post! congrats on your camera's homecoming! your pics were both expertly shot and quite meaningful, way to go! your baby is so sweet and you look fantastic! small shirt or not, i thought you looked so cute! not surprised one bit how fabulous your kids were!

The Taylor Farm said...

Rebekah - you look great!! Are you finding out the sex of baby #3 or is it a secret? I can't remember.love the pics, the kiddos are getting so big!!