Thursday, September 1, 2011

Henry's 1st Day of School

Today was Henry's first day of school.... well if you can count going from 9 to 12 as "school".


Not sure who was more nervous, him or me. I was pretty afraid that he'd lose it...that I'd lose it. Neither happened and I was very proud of him.


I had a feeling he was going to be alright when he agreed to get dressed, brush teeth, and take pictures without putting up a fight.


:)
I'm excited for the new friends Henry will meet at school, but am so thankful that these 2 will always have each other.


Henry's in the Frog class



My best 1st born

I've really enjoyed the time we've had together at home, but I know he's going to love every day he gets to spend in his class...which is only 2 days a week.

I'm also really looking forward to the time Miss MG and I will get to spend together.



When I picked him up he was all smiles!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Way to go Henry! Those pictures are beautiful! Not too sure if mommy and Bekah are capable of pulling off such great pics tomorrow!