Thursday, March 22, 2012

Simon- 3 months

Loving our Simon man!
Really such a sweet little fellow.
His smiles have come out full force this month.
Tom and I agree that Simon is our most smiley baby... which is funny, since he has been our fussiest one, too.
Started sleeping a little longer at night. Likes to go to bed between 6:30 and 8 then goes between 6 to 8 hours before waking again to be fed.
Naps are "eh". Sometimes I get 1.5-2 hours out of him.
Wants to sleep in his bed.... this makes running errands pretty difficult- doesn't want to fall asleep in his car seat when we are out and about.
Still likes to be swaddled. Paci isn't always neccessary.
Has started standing in our laps.
I've got to do better about giving him tummy time... wished he liked it better.

Likes to be propped up so he can "sit".

Here he is "reaching" for a toy.

I decided that I want to take a short video of him when I take his monthly pictures.

I put him on his changing pad, since that's where he likes to have a little chat. I think he talks to his dad the most.

No comments: