Lots of changes this month!
Simon went from getting up on hands and knees, to going from tummy to sitting, to crawling, to pulling up... all developments that made sleep interesting this month.. :)
New foods- cantaloupe, lentils, blueberries, grapes, watermelon, cottage cheese, and yogurt.
Eats well.
I like to believe that his hair is getting more red.
He kept wanting to crawl off the edge of the chair. I kept having to catch him mid-fall. He thought that was hilarious.
The little guy is keeping me on my toes.
Wants to chew on power cords, pull up on house plants, and gets fingers smashed in drawers. Has got some shiny bruises on his forehead.
Poor guy has been chewing on his fingers and drooling like a mad man. Really wish some more teeth would break through.
Pics from this month
Loves to crawl under the table
When he falls over, he tends to lay there for a while... I guess wanting someone to help him out.
Finally hung the sibling paintings on the wall.
Likes to look out the back door... and chase that soccer ball around.
When he 1st started crawling:
Didn't want to wear the hat like Henry and Margaret did (if you really care to watch Margaret's crawling video, it's the 8th one down).
Has gotten pretty fast. Crawls on his hands and feet when crawling on the tile.
Tom came up with this game... love his laughs
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I love his sweet expressions! I agree that it looks like his hair is getting more red. His laugh is so cute in the video of him being pulled around on the floor! And way to go Simon with the crawling!!
Post a Comment