Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Arboretum/ Zoo

Some pics from a cool Saturday morning at the Arboretum :

 
 







And then Tom took Monday off and we went to the Zoo :


 







 
 
 




4 comments:

Cassie said...

i love your kiddos too! why dont we live in the same town?! love MG and the bird!!! I think I want to steal her outfit! and man, cool pics of the water and babies!! yall do such fun stuff!

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Seriously, the picture of the chimp kissing her baby should win an award... so sweet!

Looks like you guys are having some pretty perfect days.

Mary Pat said...

What great pictures of your sweet family! I love how you always get pictures of you and Tom with individual kids. And I'm so impressed with your photography skills! Margaret feeding the birds is so cute!!

Jenny said...

Awesome pics! Love the one of tom and simon! I agree with Cassie, I want margaret's outfit! : )