I was going to attempt to do 2 separate posts, but who am I kidding...
We are loving having Camille in our family!
1 week old
Camille was a real sleepy newborn.
I had to wake her every 3 hours to feed her during the day.
At 1 week, she weighed 8 lbs 2 ounces.
She looked so much skinnier than she did when she was born.
1 month old
I would like to say I remember all sorts of things about this month.... but who knows.
I can barely remember yesterday.
Lost her umbilical cord.
Slept in her car seat at night.. On her tummy in her crib during the day.
Some nights I would bring her back to bed with me... we both slept a little better this way.
I can barely remember yesterday.
Lost her umbilical cord.
Slept in her car seat at night.. On her tummy in her crib during the day.
Some nights I would bring her back to bed with me... we both slept a little better this way.
Felt like I was much more laid back with Camille than with my others...
Was nice having Tom around, who would take care of the big 3, and I would get extra snuggles with our baby girl.
Liked to be held upright against your chest... still does.
Snuggles right into you.
9 lbs 13 ounces
21 3/4 inches
Glad to see she was growing... I was worried about my milk and her weight gain.
These 2 couldn't wait to get in the picture
MG is not a bad photographer
2 months
I guess I got busy and forgot to take pics with my big camera...
so here are the ones I took with my phone.
Hey, at least I took something!
Chunked back up ;)
12 pounds 6 ounces
23 inches
Continued to sleep on belly for naps
Man, she takes good naps.
She is able to suck on her hand and put herself back to sleep if she wakes up "early" during a nap.
Sleeps swaddled at night.
Wakes 1-2 times.
Started to do 6 hour stretches... but wasn't always consistent.
Started smiling
Lots of pictures from the 1st 2 months... trying to get a birth announcement photo
1st real bath.
Tom was working late.
Bigs were asleep.
We got to bond.
Taking her 1st bottle from Daddy.
Takes them randomly with no problem... we'll see if she keeps up with that.
Tried to get a picture of all 4 chickens.
Simon didn't want anything to do with it.
So we had to throw him in there. ha.
Camille loved having her PatPat there to love on her during her 1st days at home.
Uncle Jack and Aunt Leigh were in town one weekend and came to visit
Camille slept on her aunt most of the time.
After waiting with us for 2 weeks and no baby, MiMi finally got to come back and meet her 10th grandchild
Papa sure was proud
1 week check up... forgot a blanket to keep her warm
Random phone pictures
PawPaw loving on grandchild #20!
My sister, Sarah, came to visit with her kids, Liam and Larkin.
We took them to the zoo and to get popsicles.
1st playdate with Emily
Oooo weee, your big sis loves you.
Of course, you save your big smiles for Daddy
Bought this bonnet, then had buyers remorse and returned it.
I miss it.
Should have gotten better pictures of her in it! ha.
We went back to BSF when Camille was 3?4? weeks. She would sleep during discussion, then she and I would sit to the side during lecture, where I could nurse her without distracting anyone else.
2 month old check up.
Those shoots were a doozie.
At least I was prepared for how they would make her feel... Simon had the same reaction.
We love you Camille!!!




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
1 comment:
Such a great post! Are you teaching MG photography skills?? Because she did a great job on those pictures of you and Camille! And WOW - all of those pictures you took for the birth announcement are gorgeous. She looks so much like MG to me in that one where her chin is propped up on her hands. But so much like Simon in those first bath pictures. She's a great mix :)
Post a Comment