Margaret Gray really enjoyed her dance class this year!
I took some pictures of her before we left to take her recital portraits.
I was pretty proud of her hair ;)
These expressions crack me up.
She's pretty dramatic.
No clue... I think she was waiting for me...
Then dress rehearsal day...
Waiting to go on stage.
The recital was titled "A Day Without Crayons"...
about a girl who got her crayons taken away (she had colored on the wall... ha)
and how she found color in the world around her.
Very interpretive for 3-6 year olds. ;)
Mosey's class' dance was called "Deep Blue Sea".
Ha
Then finally the recital...
It was at the Alabama Theater.
Real pretty.
We sat in the Upper Balcony...
with all the other families with small children ;)
Plenty of room for the wiggles.
Ta Dah!
It was an hour performance...
... I ended up taking the boys out to the lobby.
Grand Finale
Sister had seen the flowers in the car, but she acted like they were a surprise.
She was soooo proud of them!
MG couldn't stop staring at them.
I loved watching her love for dance grow this year.
She definitely has her own style going!
End of the year party.
She met some sweet girls in her class!
Since she did not go to a preschool this year, I am thankful for this opportunity that was all her own.
-2.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment