Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Another great Thanksgiving! My favorite food day of the year!

On Wednesday night, we went over to my in-laws for dinner. Henry and Evie wore their onesies that I made them. This picture makes me laugh. Henry can be kinda aggressive.
Tom had to work Thanksgiving. Henry woke up early to tell him goodbye.

Henry and I went up to the hospital to check out where Tom works. After 4 1/2 months, I no longer feel that I send him to a black hole every day...




After our hospital visit, we went over to Tom's aunt and uncle's to enjoy our food, folks, and fun! It was a great day!




































Watching the Cowboys

2 comments:

Kristen said...

love Henry's outfit Rebekah...the monogram looks fabulous!

Elizabeth Delaney said...

Rebekah - i don't know if it's my computer but the pictures are overlapping. Henry is darling.