Last week, Henry and I headed over to Shreveport.
Henry got to play with Cousin Madeline in her new tree house.
Every morning after he woke up, Henry played on M'Dear's balcony. He loved to watch the ducks playing in the pond. Don't you love his outfit ?!
On Friday, we went to the park. Henry enjoyed pushing his own stroller.On Sunday, we had a shower for Sarah. Her baby boy is due in June.
(I forgot to take a picture of it at the shower along with the darling hippo children's books we got her... I did a really bad job documenting this shower- sorry Sarah!)
My wonderful pregnant sisters!
(Can I tell you how jealous I am of kids who actually smile at the camera)
All of Sarah's lovely gifts.
Madeline helped Sarah open her gifts.
We painted onesies, bibs, hats, and picture frames for Sarah's baby.
Before we headed back home, Henry had to take a picture with his future cousins.
It was a good trip!
My wonderful pregnant sisters!
(Can I tell you how jealous I am of kids who actually smile at the camera)
We painted onesies, bibs, hats, and picture frames for Sarah's baby.The shower was a success and I know Sarah had a great time.
Before we headed back home, Henry had to take a picture with his future cousins.
It was a good trip!Loved all the time I got to spend with my both my sisters!
It was really hard to send Sarah back to Virginia, but I'll see her in June.

3 comments:
I think my favorite picture is the one of Henry with the pregnant bellies!! Such a cute idea. And your hippo onesie turned out great!
I let Evie watch the videos of Henry and she just smiles and laughs the whole time.
oh rebekah, what a great shower! and i love the hippo onsie! oh how i wish i could jump in my car and drive up to dallas so you could give me a onsie tutorial, you are so good! great talking to you yesterday : )
yes, can you please do a onesie tutorial ?? i am already on bedrest for atleast 11 more weeks (we pray) and could really use some crafty inspiration.
i assume you use the interfacing to apply the fabric, but then do you sew around the outside, and if so, by hand/machine, and using what stitch, etc.
Post a Comment