Friday, July 17, 2009

15 months

Earlier this week, Henry went for his 15 month checkup.
33 1/2 inches tall
25 lbs

X-tra large head
(don't remember the exact size)



The doctor was asking me questions about Henry's development.
When he asked me if Henry says "mama" and "dada" to the correct parent, I said, "Well..."
2 seconds later, Henry pointed at my doctor (who looks a little like Al Roker) and said, "Mama!"
Luckily, when the doctor asked Henry where his Mama was, he correctly pointed to me... Whew!



Loves to :
climb on things
read books
throw balls
play with cars and trucks
point to his teeth, ears, nose, and belly button





Henry isn't too interested in saying actual words. He's not that bad at imitating animals, though. I caught this on video today while we were playing outside.

(waddling for penguin and getting stung in the neck by the bee)

(Sorry for the annoying voice)

3 comments:

Mary Pat said...

That video is great!! I love the bee part!

Jenny said...

Cuteness! We watched the video together and Bekah was captivated by his intelligence! : ) I love the bee sound! You've done such a great job with him Al! : )

Elizabeth Delaney said...

I have to come visit you guys soon. I can't wait to get my hands on him. He's just TOO CUTE!