Margaret Gray turned 30 weeks last week.
She's moving all around... sometimes I think more than Henry did.And thank goodness Henry is getting better at picking up his own toys, because its getting a little hard to bend over.
(Jenny, this is for you. I remember your belly pic wearing this shirt :)

3 comments:
I love this picture because it really shows off Margaret!! You're such a cute pregnant woman - so petite with a perky tummy! I vote for this picture to be framed in the nursery, or at least put in the baby book. : )
Oh Rebekah you look wonderful! ( Better than I ever did in that shirt!) But I love how Rebekah ( my Rebekah : )) and Margaret Gray will have the same picture of their mommies wearing the same shirt! I'm so glad you did that! : ) I might need to find a double frame to put those two pics in! : ) Oh and then, we can do the same thing, when they share that smocked Thanksgiving dress! : )
What a precious mama you are! How are you already 30 weeks - your pregnancy has flown (easy for me to say, right?!?
Post a Comment