Several weeks ago, Amy told me that she was making the trip to Canton to meet up with a friend. I invited myself to go along. I knew I probably wouldn't buy anything, but was willing to drive an hour for....
A FUNNEL CAKE!!
Miss Brinley got this adorable hat
To be honest, Henry was kind of a disaster. I thought he would be fine just riding in the stroller or walking beside us. But he was a little high maintenance- did not enjoy the experience. I was very surprised when he fell asleep in the stroller.
Well, it was a good time with Amy and Brinley.... but probably won't be going back anytime soon.

3 comments:
I can't believe he fell asleep in his stroller!
That picture of you and Henry (and Margaret) is adorable!!
Oh Henry! Even when he is a "disaster," he is still the cutest thing ever! And you are looking wonderful Rebekah!
I think I got my fill of Canton as well. Thanks for going along!
Post a Comment