My sweet husband took off 2 days of work to celebrate my birthday.
We started his vacation/ my celebration with a pancake breakfast.

Then it was off to the zoo.
(Tom hadn't been since we were sophomores in college, so it was fun that Henry got to show his daddy one of his favorite places to go)
It was a beautiful day and to make things better- not many people were there.
Henry is making his elephant noise and showing his elephant trunk.


For some unknown reason, instead of eating our lunch at the zoo, we went to a nearby park to eat. We learned that kids really don't want to eat when they are staring at a playground.

Kids really, really don't want to eat after they fall off the playground equipment.
That evening, Henry got dropped off at PatPat and PawPaw's for a sleepover.
Tom took me out to eat in downtown Fort Worth and took me shopping. We completed our "trip" with a hotel stay.
I can't believe that I am posting this picture of myself, but I was really, REALLY excited about breakfast in bed.The actual night of my birthday, Tom's parents cooked me a steak dinner.
Tom got me my favorite- a cookie cake.
(whoa, can you tell how much food I ate in the last 24 hours!)

2 comments:
Yay! Breakfast in bed! Looks like you had a great birthday.
Oh that's funny, the trophy that they got you! And poor Henry with that fall of his! Happy Birthday again sweet friend!
Post a Comment