Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Last Friday night, we tagged along with the McAdams Family to take Henry to his 1st football game. Rocky's brother is a coach of a small Texas town 6 man football team. This was their 1st playoff game.
Henry and Brinley
Watching the game intently with his dad

I love these kisses


Henry did pretty well sitting and watching the game... but as 9:00 rolled around (1 1/5 hours passed his bedtime) he got pretty restless. A tootsie roll pop helped keep him content.



Sweet Brinley- trying to stay warm



The Penelope Wolverines won!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

what a sweet picture of henry giving you some love! : ) he is going to be the sweetest big brother!!!!

Mary Pat said...

I love that first picture of Henry and Brinley together!

And I agree, that picture of you and Henry is so sweet!!