Saturday, November 28, 2009

Trish's Night!

My good friend from back home, Trisha, had a shower/ bachelorette party here in Dallas.

Leah, Trisha's maid of honor, who happened to be my MOH, too, threw a great party!

We met at a hotel and showered Trisha with gifts.

Here I am in all my awkward, pregnant glory, with Leah and Trisha- could they be any more beautiful ?!?

Leah made these adorable party favors- a mixed CD and candy for all the guests.


Thank goodness Meg came- wearing jeans, too...every other girl was wearing a fun, little dress.
Meg, a friend from high school, always makes me laugh, and it was good to hang out with her.


We went out to a very nice restaurant and enjoyed some great food and great laughs.

After dinner, the girls returned to the hotel's club.... I went home to my bed ;)


Since I'll be too pregnant to travel to Trisha's wedding, I'm glad that I got to spend this fun time with her.

1 comment:

The aesthetician said...

And Rebekah brought all the food and was so amazing to help me! Love you mucho and soo glad you made it! p.s. don't ask why i'm listed as the aesthetician.. was a joke from a while ago and I don't use google enough to change it!