(a little distracted by the TV... )
Wow!!! That is awesome!!! I am super impressed! He is such a smart boy!
This video is adorable! I love how he keeps staring at the TV and then at Tom! Henry is so smart!! Great job teaching him Mom and Dad!!
okay seriously?!!! now I have to work on spelling?!! well, way to go Henry! :) you are a super genius!
L-O-V-E this!!
OH MY GOSH Henry, that is wonderful! i had kinders that couldn't even do that, ha! : ) hopefully when we visit this weekend, your intelligence can rub off on miss bekah, you can teach her a thing or two!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow!!! That is awesome!!! I am super impressed! He is such a smart boy!
This video is adorable! I love how he keeps staring at the TV and then at Tom! Henry is so smart!! Great job teaching him Mom and Dad!!
okay seriously?!!! now I have to work on spelling?!! well, way to go Henry! :) you are a super genius!
L-O-V-E this!!
OH MY GOSH Henry, that is wonderful! i had kinders that couldn't even do that, ha! : ) hopefully when we visit this weekend, your intelligence can rub off on miss bekah, you can teach her a thing or two!
Post a Comment