A few weekends ago, I took the kids to go see my grandparents, the Bridges. My mom was in town for a visit so it was good to see her, too.
My Papaw was the best at doing this and my mom's trying to carry on the tradition.
(It is kinda annoying when Henry is trying to get me to do this while I'm feeding Margaret)
Instead of putting great-grandkid pictures in picture frames, my Papaw likes to mount them on various wall hangings. He said he likes to talk to them while he's having his morning cup of coffee. It means a lot that he cares so much about them.
3 comments:
I love the picture with all 4 generations!
I think the wall hangings are really cute!! I may just have to take some decorating tips from your PaPaw! : )
that is so sweet that your papaw has a wall of great grandkids in his house that he talks to every morning! that is special stuff! btw, i love the generation of women picture. yall are all so beauitful!
yeah, i was thinking the same thing, what beautiful women you have in your family! no wonder margaret gray is so pretty!
Post a Comment