Miss Margaret Gray turned 9 months (2 weeks ago).
She continues to crawl and cruise- really fast.
She might wave bye, but its more of a 2 handed arm wave, so she might just be excited.
Oh, a big thing is that she's enjoying books more- she'll sit still and look at the pictures... makes me happy.
She's 30 inches. 19 lbs 8 ounces
(really, I just made up the ounces cause I can't remember what it was)
I wish more teeth would come at the same time to get it over with.
She'll move mountains to get what she wants.
Don't try to take anything from her.... oooo wee, she'll squeal!
Loves mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, and yogurt.
Will eat broccoli.
Really liked red beans and rice, tilapia, and pasta.
Itty bitty grape pieces are a favorite snack.
3 comments:
what are you talking about, 8 steps???? are you serious?? that's amazing, i want to hear all about it! but back to the post, i am so happy about her reading, and her two naps, two great things! and what a good eater she is rebekah, good job with helping her learn to love those foods! loved all of her animation as always and i just can't believe that i get to hold her and hug her in just a few days! heck, maybe i'll even see her walk! : )
you are not supposed to tell us you made up the ounces! we all do it from time to time right?! :) such a big girl! just keeps getting cuter and cuter! love the silly faces that girl can make! AND I totally meant to comment that the girl is amazing- scaling that slide!! and now on to walking huh!? wow!! they just want to get right in there with big bro right?!
I'm with Jenny...8 steps?! We need more information!
I love Margaret's face when she imitates Henry's elephant noise. And her new smile face is adorable...she needs to show Evie how to make that one instead of the stink eye! : )
Post a Comment