Monday, November 15, 2010

10 months

Lots of new developments this month!
"Stepping"... I won't say walking, cause she's really not a walker yet. But Margaret will definitely take several steps and then sit down and crawl.
(Videos coming in a future post... I'm working on that)


Waving bye. Clapping.


Babbling more. For a while there she had become pretty mute, but now is back to chit chatting :)

She loves to climb.
I don't think that this is great at all.
I looked over one day and she was standing in one of the kid's chairs, holding on to the back... at least she was holding on, right?
She's learned to climb up into her rocking chair, too.


Loves to sit a look at books.


Hugs her stuffed animals.
Loves her pig that she sleeps with, but loves her cousin Alice's stuffed horse even more.
Margaret snatches is right out of Alice's hands.

Here is Margaret playing peek-a-boo.


6 teeth, working on 2 more on top.




Is a good eater... will pretty much eat anything we give her.
But I'm bad about offering her a variety on a day to day basis.




The time change rocked Margaret's sleep and we're still recovering :)




Oh, and her eye is so much better!
Thanks to Dr. Rocky's advice, I should have been massaging, then pressing down, not up.
The next day, it was all better and has continued to stay clear.

She and Henry are working on sharing :)


I can NOT believe that our sweet sunshine is almost one!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yay for the eye recovery, and yay for loving books! I have a feeling she will be following in Henry's footsteps there! : ) She is so lovely and full of life Rebekah, can't wait to see it in person! Oh and can I tell you how envious i am of what a good eater she is?