Sunday, December 12, 2010

11 months

Whoa little sister! This has gone by fast!
(these pics were pre- Rudolph nose, but post hitting eye on crib= purple right eye)

1st word- "up".
Uses it all the time.
Margaret's definitely has her days where she wants to be "up" most of the day... especially while I'm cooking dinner... pretty challenging.

Tries to make animal sounds, but most of them sound the same- kinda like a cat clearing a hairball. We say this is her lion sound.


Sweet girl will snuggle with me in bed in the morning.

Getting down from her chair all by herself.... a little daredevil.

Walking around like crazy.

Likes to greet Henry when he wakes up... sometimes she goes in his room while he's still asleep... sneaky little thing.

Gives open mouth/ tongue out kisses.





Into everything... can empty a drawer in seconds flat.

Knows where her belly is... We're working on nose and head.


Likes to bring books to you and plop right down in your lap.



Likes to play "Where's Margaret?" She'll cover her face with her hands and also likes to duck behind objects.



Happy 11 months, little sunshine!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, she is so smart, talking already and reading those books! I love her Christmas dress too! So sorry about her booboo!

Megan said...

She is smart!!! Just like her brother!!!! She is super cute like her brother, too!!!! Hard to believe she is almost a year!

Cassie said...

awww...it has been so fast! she is so smart and wow, like a big girl! :) I have been meaning to comment, I am sorry for your camera yuck- thats a big bummer!! but I am glad you got a picture of puppy in the toilet. that was a good one! If only you had one of the thanksgiving fire! :) haha

Kristen said...

no, it can't be! Margaret is almost a year old?! I cannot wait to see her walking. I feel like she has grown up so much since I saw her last.