Oh no Margaret!! I hope she's ok! I'm sure she didn't even make a peep - that girl is tough!Even with the scratched up nose, she's still adorable in that antler headband!
poor baby!!!!!!! she looks cute even with a red nose. ;)
she's the prettiest little rudolph i've ever seen!
Oh no! I agree with everyone else though...she can't help but still look cute!
Poor baby!!! She is so precious even with a scratched up nose!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh no Margaret!! I hope she's ok! I'm sure she didn't even make a peep - that girl is tough!
Even with the scratched up nose, she's still adorable in that antler headband!
poor baby!!!!!!! she looks cute even with a red nose. ;)
she's the prettiest little rudolph i've ever seen!
Oh no! I agree with everyone else though...she can't help but still look cute!
Poor baby!!! She is so precious even with a scratched up nose!
Post a Comment