Thursday, June 9, 2011

Goodbye Swim Lessons

Last week, our swim instructor didn't feel like the kiddos in our class were ready to be released from lessons, so she invited us to join another session this week. Kids did much better!



I got a little video heavy the last 2 days of swim lessons.... they're short videos, though.



I'm so proud of Henry and Margaret Gray... they've came so far!

























4 comments:

Kristen said...

Sooo impressed with both of your kid's swimming abilities!! Way to go Henry and Margaret!!

Kristen said...

Did your 1 year old just dive off the diving board????!!! H & MG did SO well. I am serisouly impressed and now wishing I put Ava in swim lessons. Maybe your kids can teach Ava a few things this summer. See you Saturday!

Jenny said...

Oh my gosh, that is crazy impressive! Yay! BIG success! Can't wait to see those skills at the lake! Margaret is sooo brave!

Mary Pat said...

I'm speechless!!! Way to go Henry and MG! This post just shows again how fearless Margaret is :)