Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's a....


















We'll find out December 24th!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats! Y'all are so strong to not find out before hand...I can't handle the curiosity!

Mary Pat said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to meet baby Louis #3 - that's crazy to even type! :) Such cute pictures of Henry and MG with their signs!

timmonstimes said...

Oh my word!!! That is awesome :)

sara lindsey said...

we are soooo excited! i vote girl! glad to hear you're feeling better...i've been squeezing the details out of tom :) girls night soon? xo

ps- LOVE the new family pic on your header!

Jenny said...

Bekah and I both say "boy!" And I love this post by the way! Congrats!

Cassie said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!! I am so out of the loop after not checking blogs for a week!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!! :) prayers for you and baby! yay!