I've taken my camera to the shop (sniff, sniff)... I have no clue when it will be fixed, but I was tired of taking rotten pictures. Hopefully I will have it back before September- when Henry starts school. (sniff, sniff)
I need to do a beach post, but haven't uploaded all the pics.
In the meantime, here are some pics of the kids at some birthday parties.
1st off-
Raney's 2nd Birthday Party (back in May)
The sweet Hogan Family (who now has one more girl added to their crew)
Minnie Mouse was quite the entertainment and the kids had a lot of fun playing at the park in Dallas.
Charlie's 1st Birthday Party
(back in June)
My camera went on hiatus that day, but I did get a few pics.
Here is the link to Liz' blog
Go check out his Peter Rabbit Party!
Go check out his Peter Rabbit Party!
(Peter Rabbit's jacket- could she be any more talented?!?)
Margaret liked playing in the dirt.
See next picture:
Brinley's 2nd Birthday Party
It was the same day as Charlie's, but luckily at different times.
Here is the link to Amy's Blog
Brinley's Popsicle Party was just as sweet as the birthday girl herself!
It was the same day as Charlie's, but luckily at different times.
Here is the link to Amy's Blog
Brinley's Popsicle Party was just as sweet as the birthday girl herself!
And MG eating her chocolate covered pretzel... too bad the heat was melting the chocolate faster than she could eat it.
2 comments:
Such cute birthday party pictures! Love the close up of MG at Charlie's party!
And although I know it's sad to be without your camera, yay for it getting fixed! It's been a long time coming :)
i second what MP said about your camera! yay! and gosh, all those pics of margaret gray are so sweet and pretty! i am loving her hair and outfits!
Post a Comment