Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fall Family Photos- minus Tom

A while back, we joined the Warminski and McAdams families at the Arboretum. It was a chance for them to take Christmas card pics and for us to, well... hang out with them and maybe get a few decent pictures... (Johnathan takes a mighty fine pic) Tom had to work, and I had already decided we are not sending out Christmas cards (shooting for New Years).

Henry's got pants that match the color of Margaret's dress... they were too big on him, though. So I let him go with the jeans and boots- it's how he rolls these days, anyway.
Come on, MG.
His arms were quite tight around my neck... surprised my face wasn't blue.

Tried to be artsy... just slightly awkward.


And a couple of pics, I took of the kids:
Margaret Gray's "cheese face"
Classic group shot
Luke, Audrey, Brinley, MG, and H

No comments: