Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Henry's Christmas Program

Henry had his school Christmas program last week.
I was very interested to see how he would behave- would he act himself and be very silly? OR would he act himself and sit down and cry? Both were a possibility.
But neither happened. Kinda looked like a deer in headlights. Chewed on his cheek a lot. Sang a little. Obviously annoyed with the girl behind him who was doing the motions- kept turning around and staring at her.

2nd row, far left.


Margaret Gray found a hymnal and sang along.
He wouldn't turn around as his class was leaving.
Here are some short clips. In one of them, he finally loosens up and does some clapping. In one of them, they are singing "The Shepherd Shuffle"... in which Henry explained to me- "Yeah Mom, they're digging in the sand." Seems to have gotten the words "shuffle" and "shovel" confused.
I really should get a real video camera... S0o blurry when I zoom in. :(

1 comment:

Mary Pat said...

I love all of the videos! Henry looks so handsome in his Christmas outfit!!