Our sweet Margaret Gray turned 2 on January 7th!
We celebrated with a Piggie Party and I took these pictures for decoration. I didn't think I got any good ones, but after looking back on them, I think they're pretty adorable. :)
Here are some random facts I want to remember about our little girl:
- Loves to take a bath and brush her own teeth ("teefies")
- Knows her colors, can count to 12, and can sing the alphabet. Tries to spell her name, but it's more of "M-A-E-T... Margaret!" or "H-N-Y... Margaret!"
We're going to start working on letters... I've dropped the ball on that one.
- Not the best at sharing.
-Excellent snuggler.
- Tall. Very tall... haven't had her 2 year well visit, but she sports 3T pants.
- Favorite breakfast- oatmeal
-Favorite color- pink
- Least favorite meal- lunch... it's always a hit or miss what she wants to eat at this meal.
-Favorite show- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but we don't get to watch it anymore seeing as we have lost our cable.
But has discovered The Backyardigans. Also loves Elmo.
- LOVES stuffed animals, purses, baby dolls, and puzzles.
- Wants to dress her piggie and her baby dolls in her clothes and put her diapers on them... but gets frustrated when they fall off.
-Doesn't mind getting dirty.
- Naps between 2-3 hours. Bedtime between 7:30- 8, wakes between 7-8.
-Is interested in the potty... I'm ignoring that and will probably be kicking myself if I'm missing the window of opportunity on that one.
- A daddy's girl.
- Loves to read....keeps it "light" though, not into really long books.
- Loves Henry- wants to do and say anything he does. Is also really good at antagonizing him.
- Great big sister to Baby Simon ("Tymon") Loves holding him and giving him kisses.
Has been a trooper since he's been born. Hopefully she's not holding it against us that she rarely gets her diaper changed, hair brushed, nails cut, and wears mismatched clothes these days.
-Quite the talker.
Has several articulation problems, but I can usually figure out what she's saying.
I love having conversations with her and is always surprised at what she remembers.
- Favorite phrases:
"What's that noise?"
"Henry! Come here, Henry!"
"Don't like it"
(I know there's more, just can't think of them right now)
I'll stop there.... probably should go to bed.
We love you, sunshine!!! Happy 2nd Birthday, Mosey Gray!
4 comments:
Love that beautiful and feisty MG! Happy Birthday from us!!!
Happy Birthday MG!!
I can't believe she's already 2! I love all of the pictures you took of her and her piggie - so cute!!
Love those pics of her- such a beautiful girl :) and a smart one too!
Those are beautiful pics of a beautiful girl! I must see her soon, I feel like she is all grown up, talking and having an opinion AND being an excellent big sister! What a special girl she is Rebekah! Happy Birthday to you Margaret Gray! ( Benjamin started sucking on his first two fingers, reminding me of Margaret Gray, so cute!)
Post a Comment