We started our Valentine's celebration with some baking.
The kids and I made sugar cookies for their teachers at church.
I let H and M ice the cookies and I actually liked how they turned out.
Much easier than trying to make them perfect.
The Monday before Valentine's Day, we played with our friends over at the Warminski's.
Kids made Valentines (except for Henry... he was NOT feeling the love),
They also exchanged Valentines.
Brinley gave them "Orange you glad we're friends?" treats.
I let Henry and Margaret eat some of the Tic Tacs that came in their bags.
After about 2 mins, I took them back:
The actual VDay, Tom woke up and got breakfast started.
Then surprised me by taking the day off.
Not only did I enjoy my extra time with my sweet Valentine, it allowed me to go to Henry's class party by myself and actually help out.
1 comment:
beautiful last pic of margaret! your valentines couldn't have been any sweeter rebekah! for a girl who is so loved, i am glad that you were feeling it that day!
Post a Comment