Friday, February 24, 2012

Videos

Here are some random videos (some are pretty old).
I realized that Blogger was working with me, so I went with it.
Saved the best for last.

Henry loves music. This little guitar has been one of his favorite toys. Thinking about upgrading him for his birthday. Smashmouth's "Allstar" is his favorite song and he's made up some interesting lyrics.

We love jamming to Coldplay's "Fix You". He gets so serious.

Pig Races from Margaret's party

On Christmas Night, cousin Evie danced to "Feliz Navidad". She had performed it at her school's Christmas program and wanted to show the family. I guess Margaret thought everyone was going to have a turn because she stood up and was ready for the spot light.

I really wish our little ragamuffin would ham it up for the camera.
She kept saying "I don't like it."

Sweet smiles from Simon

Henry and Margaret Gray meeting Simon

No comments: