The big ones started school a couple of weeks ago.
They will be going T/TH from 9-2:30.
Margaret Gray was SUPER excited!
Ever since she got her backpack in the mail, she and Henry have been playing school. I loved Henry telling his little sister, "Now Margaret, if you want something you say Yes Ma'am. If you don't want it say No Ma'am".
Told her to pose, and this is what I got:
Take 2... much better :)
MG is a Little Lamb
Henry had mixed emotions about going back.
He would be excited one minute, and nervous the next.
Henry is a Bumblebee
I love that they're going to school together!
Still hasn't figured the thumbs up.
We got to school in time to enjoy the donut holes and OJ.
Church friends Haedyn and Auriana.
Wish I had gotten a better picture of her napmat.
I think I might be more in love with it than she is.
Since the 4s only have a 30 min rest time, they were told to bring a beach towel. For some reason I decided to make Henry a blanket. He loves it. It's kinda whompy.
Mosey went right on it without saying goodbye. I had to call her back to get a picture with her very sweet teachers, Mrs. Erica and Mrs. Nelda.
I was proud of Henry for showing no hesitation.
We love his teachers, Mrs. Blackstone and Mrs. Davis.
And we're off!!
Dear Mr. Simon love.
They are loving school. We're all very happy! :)
















2 comments:
Those pics of the two of them together are sooo cute, especially that first one! It's just so obvious what a great bond they have! and you missy, you look gorgeous in all the pics! way to make henry a blanket, really? not surprised really, you do it all! : ) love that you and simon have some time together! glad it's all going well!
Such cute pictures! I love their first day of school outfits. And I agree - you look great in all of the pictures with the kids!!
Post a Comment