Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Pics

Tom and I took the kids to a nearby pumpkin "patch" to let them pick some out.




 
I think Margaret is anti-pumpkins, because I could not get her to look at the camera in most of the pictures taken.

 



When Liz called and said she was taking her kiddos to the Arboretum, we jumped at the chance to join her. Not only have the kids been asking to go, but I had just gotten a new camera and wanted to give it a twirl.... I have so much to learn... couldn't even figure out how to focus correctly.
Oh, well... we had fun with the Delaneys.
 


 
Henry was my super star picture taker that day.
 
Could he look any older??!?


Over here, MG!

Lovin' on Charlie.... with Henry's big head at the left.
 



I didn't want Simon to crawl around in the wet grass and ruin his outfit.... so I stripped him down. Keeping it classy.
And poor MG had just fallen... it was time to go.

No comments: